Mondays can be tough, but starting the week with a positive mindset can make a big difference. Here are 10 Monday affirmations to help you kick off your week on the right foot:
- “I am capable of achieving my goals.” Remind yourself that you have the skills and abilities to accomplish what you set out to do.
- “I choose to focus on the good in my life.” Instead of dwelling on the negative, make a conscious effort to see the positives in your life.
- “I am grateful for another opportunity to make progress.” Every new week is a chance to start fresh and make progress towards your goals.
- “I am worthy of love and respect.” Remind yourself that you deserve to be treated with kindness and respect, and that you are worthy of love.
- “I am strong enough to overcome any obstacle.” Believe in your ability to overcome challenges and setbacks, and trust that you have what it takes to succeed.
- “I am in control of my thoughts and emotions.” Take charge of your mindset and emotions, and choose to focus on what you can control.
- “I am surrounded by positive and supportive people.” Surround yourself with people who uplift and encourage you.
- “I am constantly growing and learning.” Embrace the journey of growth and development, and keep an open mind to new experiences.
- “I am at peace with where I am right now.” Accept where you are in your life and trust that you are exactly where you need to be.
- “I am excited to see what opportunities this week brings.” Approach the week with a sense of excitement and anticipation for what’s to come.
- “10 Positive Affirmations for Mondays That Will Change Your Outlook on the Week Ahead.” Thrive Global, 2 Mar. 2020, https://thriveglobal.com/stories/10-positive-affirmations-for-mondays-that-will-change-your-outlook-on-the-week-ahead/.
- “10 Powerful Monday Morning Affirmations to Start Your Day With.” Develop Good Habits, 23 Sept. 2020, https://developgoodhabits.com/monday-morning-affirmations/.