Feeling sluggish and unmotivated? Check out these 10 tips to boost your energy and motivation levels, and get more done in less time. From exercise to goal-setting, we’ve got you covered!
- Exercise: Physical activity can help boost your energy levels and improve your mood, making it easier to tackle tasks with a positive mindset.
- Practice Mindfulness: Take a few minutes to focus on your breathing and clear your mind. This can help reduce stress and anxiety, and increase your motivation levels.
- Set Achievable Goals: Break down larger tasks into smaller, more manageable ones. This can help you feel more in control and motivated to tackle each step along the way.
- Surround Yourself with Motivated People: Being around others who are motivated can help inspire and encourage you to stay focused and driven.
- Use Positive Affirmations: Repeat positive affirmations to yourself throughout the day. This can help you stay motivated and focused on your goals.
- Find a Mentor: Connect with someone who has already achieved success in your field. Their guidance and advice can help keep you motivated and focused.
- Get Enough Sleep: Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep per night to ensure your body and mind are well-rested and ready to tackle the day ahead.
- Try a New Hobby: Engage in an activity that interests and energizes you. This can help you feel more motivated and inspired in other areas of your life.
- Eliminate Distractions: Identify and remove anything that is preventing you from focusing on your goals. This may include limiting screen time, turning off notifications, or creating a designated workspace.
- Reward Yourself: Celebrate small victories along the way. This can help you stay motivated and focused on your long-term goals.
- Mayo Clinic. (2021). Exercise: 7 benefits of regular physical activity. https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/fitness/in-depth/exercise/art-20048389
- Harvard Health Publishing. (2018). Mindfulness meditation may ease anxiety, mental stress. https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/mindfulness-meditation-may-ease-anxiety-mental-stress-201401086967
- Psychology Today. (2021). Goal Setting. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/goal-setting
- Forbes. (2018). Surrounding Yourself With Motivated People Will Make You More Successful. https://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2018/01/28/surrounding-yourself-with-motivated-people-will-make-you-more-successful/?sh=35d076e9456d
- Healthline. (2020). Positive affirmations: How they work and how to use them. https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/positive-affirmations
- Harvard Business Review. (2019). The Benefits of Having a Mentor. https://hbr.org/2019/05/the-benefits-of-having-a-mentor
- National Sleep Foundation. (2021). How Much Sleep Do We Really Need? https://www.sleepfoundation.org/how-sleep-works/how-much-sleep-do-we-really-need
- Psychology Today. (2021). The Benefits of Trying New Things. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/click-here-happiness/201812/the-benefits-trying-new-things
- Forbes. (2019). 5 Distractions That Kill Your Productivity. https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnrampton/201